Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auckland Drinks

• 10-10-2012 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Ok so i remember this was tried before, but we're (slowly) coming into summer so how about giving it another shot..

Anyone up for a few in <insert-random-drinking-hole> on <insert-arbitrary-date>

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 674 ✭✭✭spunkymunky

In like Flynn.

The forum was pretty new then and hard to find aswell. Easier now.
    Date....First or second weekend of November. What about provodor for a saturday/sunday session, its like 5 dollar drinks, 3-7, if i remember right???

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Landa2

Right, well im pretty restricted with shifts but i can do the first weekend 03rd/04th..

Provedor happy hour sounds like a plan, pick a day and ill change the thread title to match :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

Start a whip-around for the flights and I'll join you - or come and meet me in Oz in January when I'm on my honeymoon.

If neither of those works for you, no worries - hope the evening goes well. :D

Advertisement