Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I couldn't find the interview place

• 10-10-2012 6:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

PLACEMENT ADMINISTRATION email me my interview time is 04:00,and I checked the website,Interview Schedules display the interview time is from 01:00 to 15:20,so I'm sure is 4 am.But all the gate was locked.I even take a taxi to the company,there was nobody.

Something is wrong,I put the Interview Schedules in the Attach,who can help me to check again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liubiantao

By the way,my major is Computer Science, so all my courses are in WGB ,the Schedules say the location is in WGB,I think I was not lost.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

There is no way that there was going to a be an interview between 2am and 4am for work placement. Especially with, what looks like, a Cork company.

I would say email the placement office or even call into them as soon as you can this morning to sort this out. Or even talk to some of the other lads that have interviews at that time.

I would say that they messed up the times but you should try and clarify this as soon as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liubiantao

There is no way that there was going to a be an interview between 2am and 4am for work placement. Especially with, what looks like, a Cork company.

I would say email the placement office or even call into them as soon as you can this morning to sort this out. Or even talk to some of the other lads that have interviews at that time.

I would say that they messed up the times but you should try and clarify this as soon as possible.

My teacher just called me and said it's 4 pm.Thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

I'm in your course. Was kinda of poor for them to not list things properly for you foreign students. Good luck in your other interviews anyway!

Advertisement