Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sperm doner

Options
  • 10-10-2012 7:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

My girlfriend and I are ready to have a baby but we don't want to go through the whole process off ivf we just want to buy the sperm but I know in this country we can't :-( any one recommend a sperm doner or a good clinic out if Ireland? We are a gay couple

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Cha19 wrote: »
    My girlfriend and I are ready to have a baby but we don't want to go through the whole process off ivf we just want to buy the sperm but I know in this country we can't :-( any one recommend a sperm doner or a good clinic out if Ireland? We are a gay couple

Ca t recommend anyone, but there is some good clinics in the czech repubilc and spain that have very good success rates. I dont think we are able to post specific clinics so if you send me a pm I will send you the links.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭crawlb4uwalk

Hiya, I started a thread asking exactly the same questions earlier in the year. "Lesbian parent hopefuls" in the LGBT soc.
    There's some helpful information there. Or feel free to PM me.

Advertisement