Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPad 3 or Samsung Tab

Options
  • 10-10-2012 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking into getting a tablet in next few weeks, I have been looking at the two in the title as the two to get, but cant decide which to get, my dad has been inquiring within shops as which is the best buy, a few shops has said if I was to get the Ipad I would be best as changing to an Iphone too, (Currently have Samsung Galaxy S2) as to transfer files but I wouldn't be using it for that. Mainly it would be for web browsing, apps, videos, online TV. I coach a basketball team and Ive been told there are a couple apps to get on Ipad to record stats that aren't available on android (no that I know of) so for that reason I am edging toward the Ipad, Anyone have any insights to which is the better buy. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭corpo3030

I've had an iPad 1,2 and 3. I replaced the iPad with a Samsung and replaced that with the Google Nexus. For what you need, an iPad would be fine. Maybe get an iPad 1, there was a 64Gig on the Apple.ie store for 399 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 jforrw

The answer depends on your point of view. iPad is probably a better bet for the average user, since it’s a more stable, a rich assortment of apps for nearly every possible function you’d like to perform on your tablet.

Apple plans to release new 12 iPads, each in two colors (likely black and white), next week - 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB / Wi-Fi-only, 3G, and 4G LTE models

Advertisement