Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pre-Ordering BO2 - Best Platform, Best Edition, Best Shop?!?

• 10-10-2012 1:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 280 ✭✭

Wondering here what the best edition of BO2 is. Are there any worthwhile goodies you can pick up with the Hardened and Care Package editions? I also noticed there is no Elite subscription with the better editions, so do we have to pay for Elite in addition to the expensive "better" editions? :eek:

Secondly, whats the best platform to buy it on? Anyone here have any experience with PC? Or is the XB still the best console to play COD?

Lastly, where have people pre-ordered? Gamestop? And if so, will there be a midnight launch?! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭DUBLINHITMAN97

I pre-ordered mine on the gamestop website last night, I don't think there is elite. What are they like for An Post postage?

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,434 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

It's a fiver cheaper on Amazon.co.uk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Mickeroo wrote: »

Most people like having the game for release day and with amazon you will get it a week later. Gamesnash are doing an offer for boardsies if anyones interested (here) and they will deliver for release day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Mickeroo wrote: »

I pre-ordered mw3 from amazon and they made a balls of it. I didn't get the supersaver delivery option, they overcharged me and had to refund me and I only got my hands on the game 10 days after release. I gotten loads of stuff from them before but they really made a balls up of it and I'd avoid them if I was trying to get a game on release day.

Sometimes a bricks and mortar store offer the best value; tesco and harvey norman usually are good value if you want the basic game.

Advertisement