Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone recommend a gun shop please ?

Options
  • 10-10-2012 2:29pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I hope I am in the right section I am looking for a gun shop to take in my gun for me. I want to leave it into a reputable shop that deals in quality firearms it is a Berretta 682. It was bought from John O'Malleys in Achill but I really don't want to venture that fair again to sell. Where would be a good place to leave it in ?

Thank you.

(PLEASE NOTE THE GUN IS NOT FOR SALE HERE OR ANYWHERE ELSE I DO NOT WANT TO SELL IT PRIVATELY SO PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME TO BUY IT, IT IS NOT FOR SALE I WANT TO LEAVE IT INTO A SHOP IF ANYBODY CONTACTS ME TO BUY THE GUN I WILL BE FORCED TO REPORT THE PRIVATE MESSAGE TO ADMIN)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

I might tell you if you stopped shouting and knew what part of the country your in.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

You could give it into a firearms dealer and still put an ad up in the for sale section. All you have to say is that it is in such'n'such a dealers for viewing. and he will then take a commission on the sale.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 407 ✭✭Noel Kinsella

marlin vs wrote: »
    I might tell you if you stopped shouting and knew what part of the country your in.:confused:

Very sorry for "shouting" LOL I got a warning for putting clay pigeon gear in the wrong section for sale and do not want to get accused of trying to sell the gun and get banned off the site.
    I am in Meath but would travel anywhere in Leinster or maybe further.
    Thank you

juice1304 wrote: »
    You could give it into a firearms dealer and still put an ad up in the for sale section. All you have to say is that it is in such'n'such a dealers for viewing. and he will then take a commission on the sale.

Thank you very much for that tip could you recommend somewhere reputable ?
    Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Lyssa

John Lambert in Camolin in Wexford comes highly recommended from the OH and his mates...
    086 2616907 is his number.

HTH :)

• Advertisement

Mylina wrote: »
    John Lambert in Camolin in Wexford comes highly recommended from the OH and his mates...
    086 2616907 is his number.

HTH :)
    Ok I will give him a shout thanks

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Read this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056724968

Find a dealer nearest to you, and ask them would they take the gun for sale on your behalf.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement