Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1: Week 3 reports

Options
  • 10-10-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭

texans 21 - 3 broncos

passing

hou 24 att for 251 yds
    den 28 att for 156 yds

rushing

hou 20 att for 80 yds
    den 12 att for 77 yds

defense
    sacks ints
    hou 4 1
    den 0 0

good game perrin best of luck with the rest of your season

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I haven't shown the same enthusiasm this year so when you see a wall of text like this you know sht must have gone down.

Quarter 1:

Panthers receive. Cam Newton and Jonathan Stewart, the new starter at RB, make some plays but the Panthers stall at the 23, not to worry as Justin Medlock kicks a 40 yard FG to put the score at Giants 0-3 Panthers.

Quarter 2:
    The Giants work the ball down the field but they too stall and settle for a Lawrence Tynes 43 yarder that just about has the legs. Giants 3-3 Panthers.

The Giants went on a nice drive after the most boneheaded interception in NFL history by Cam Newton, throwing a pass into 5 G-men, and on the 2 minute warning they had a 2nd and goal on the Panthers 1 yard line. Martellus Bennett got himself wide open on the goalline and it looked like the Giants were about to take the lead. But he dropped the pass (Somewhere Jason Witten laughed) right into Jon Beason's arms, who took it 98 yards for the score to make it Giants 3-10 Panthers.

The Giants could do nothing but leave plenty of time on the clock on their next drive. The Panthers had a short yardage situation around midfield with a minute and no timeouts remaining, and the Giants left nobody deep. Greg Olsen got sent over the middle and caught a 47 yard TD pass in acres of space on a simple slant route. Giants 3-17 Panthers.

It went from bad to worse for the Giants as Eli Manning threw an interception to Chris Gamble who very nearly turned the corner on a bunch of offensive linemen but the sideline got him at the 34 yard line. Steve Smith caught a pass and instead of following gameflow's conservative FG orders with 13 seconds left on the 17 with no timeouts, Cam Newton threw one more pass, and Armanti Edwards caught a 17 yard TD pass to end the half at Giants 3-24 Panthers.

Quarter 3:
    No scores in the quarter as the Giants punted and the Panthers killed clock, then punted at the Giants 42.

Quarter 4:
    The Giants had worked their way to the Panthers goalline where Bennett dropped another TD pass, but he caught one on the next play to make it Giants 10-24 Panthers.

We ran some clock, Eli Manning threw an endzone pick to Sherrod Martin when it looked like the Giants might get back into it. Last chance for the Giants just inside the 2 minute warning and Eli Manning threw a pick 6 to Norman, icing the game for the Panthers, Giants 10-31 Panthers FT.

The pick 6 to Jon Beason changed the game completely. No doubt about it.

Panthers stats:
    Cam Newton 6-12 for 126 yards, 2 TD passes and an interception with 17 yards rushing on 4 carries.

Jon Stewart 16 carries for 70 yards (no fumbles), Mike Tolbert 4 carries for 7 yards.

Steve Smith 3 catches for 42 yards, Greg Olsen 2 catches for 67 yards and a touchdown and Armanti Edwards with one 17 yard touchdown catch.

The defense increased it's impressive interception tally to 12 this year with 4 picks, Gamble, Beason, Martin and Norman with one each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

matthew8 wrote: »
    I haven't shown the same enthusiasm this year so when you see a wall of text like this you know sht must have gone down.

Or you won...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Chargers 45-31 Falcons

Huge win for the Chargers here as they are finally on the right side of a shootout.

Can't find the scoring summary option, but the game started off terribly for me as the Falcons took a 14-0 lead, but the Chargers won the 2nd and 3rd quarters by a combined score of 38-10 to get the win.

Big plays were the order of the day as Burress, Royal (kickoff return) Meachem and Matthews all had big gains for TD's for me whilst Turner did similar for Atlanta.

The difference came with turnovers and in the run game. The Falcons had 4 turnovers compared to the Chargers one. Also, after a slow start I was able to get Matthews going whilst the Falcons were very good running the ball at the start of the game but struggled on the ground as the game wore on. Matthews had 122 rush yards with Turner getting 61.

Some stats:

Rivers 121.5 259/3/1
    Ryan 79.0 347/4/4

Burress 2/90
    Meachem 3/88
    Matthews 1/55
    Gates 4/26

Turner 3/118
    Gonzalez 5/72
    Douglas 3/70
    White 3/55

Thanks for the game Luke and good luck for the rest of the season.

P.S. Is there any chance of getting the accelerated clock back lads? It's not ideal having to wait in real time for the clock to wind down when you're trying to run the clock near the end.

Paully D wrote: »
    Chargers 45-31 Falcons

Huge win for the Chargers here as they are finally on the right side of a shootout.

Can't find the scoring summary option, but the game started off terribly for me as the Falcons took a 14-0 lead, but the Chargers won the 2nd and 3rd quarters by a combined score of 38-10 to get the win.

Big plays were the order of the day as Burress, Royal (kickoff return) Meachem and Matthews all had big gains for TD's for me whilst Turner did similar for Atlanta.

The difference came with turnovers and in the run game. The Falcons had 4 turnovers compared to the Chargers one. Also, after a slow start I was able to get Matthews going whilst the Falcons were very good running the ball at the start of the game but struggled on the ground as the game wore on. Matthews had 122 rush yards with Turner getting 61.

Some stats:

Rivers 121.5 259/3/1
    Ryan 79.0 347/4/4

Burress 2/90
    Meachem 3/88
    Matthews 1/55
    Gates 4/26

Turner 3/118
    Gonzalez 5/72
    Douglas 3/70
    White 3/55

Thanks for the game Luke and good luck for the rest of the season.

P.S. Is there any chance of getting the accelerated clock back lads? It's not ideal having to wait in real time for the clock to wind down when you're trying to run the clock near the end.

So frustrated with that game! you probably heard me down the mic lol. I thought a couple of those big plays of yours were lucky, especially the one where I had you double covered and my corner and my safety just kind of ran into each other. Also, switching to user to go for the INT really didn't help me, especially when the receiver was in single coverage. I reckon the game should have been a lot closer. good game anyway, well played and good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Lukebray wrote: »
    So frustrated with that game! you probably heard me down the mic lol. I thought a couple of those big plays of yours were lucky, especially the one where I had you double covered and my corner and my safety just kind of ran into each other. Also, switching to user to go for the INT really didn't help me, especially when the receiver was in single coverage. I reckon the game should have been a lot closer. good game anyway, well played and good luck!

Couldn't really hear you to be honest mate as I had the volume turned down. Also, the jack on my controller is broken so that's why I didn't have a mic on.

Yeah I definitely got lucky with a couple. Burress's TD, as soon as I pressed the button I was thinking ''****, this will be picked'', but he somehow came up with it. The benefits of being the most expensive FA in the game (or definitely up there anyway at $5m a year) I guess. The kickoff return was lucky as I have no idea how Royal ended up in open space despite almost being gang tackled in the middle of the field. The other long one to MeachemI felt was well worked from my point of view though as I thought the blitz would be coming, seen him with a lot of space and set him on a streak, just getting the throw off before getting hit.

Definitely should have been a lot closer mate. It was one of those games where everything seemed to go wrong for you. Also, I know it was probably frustrating in the final quarter as I was trying to run the clock so apologies if that was the case, it definitely did drag on for me too, but with only a 2 score lead I couldn't chance throwing the ball all over the place given my habit of throwing INT's. That's why I've suggested getting the accelerated clock back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Acc clock is going live on the 16th paully

Paully D wrote: »
    Couldn't really hear you to be honest mate as I had the volume turned down. Also, the jack on my controller is broken so that's why I didn't have a mic on.

Yeah I definitely got lucky with a couple. Burress's TD, as soon as I pressed the button I was thinking ''****, this will be picked'', but he somehow came up with it. The benefits of being the most expensive FA in the game (or definitely up there anyway at $5m a year) I guess. The kickoff return was lucky as I have no idea how Royal ended up in open space despite almost being gang tackled in the middle of the field. The other long one to MeachemI felt was well worked from my point of view though as I thought the blitz would be coming, seen him with a lot of space and set him on a streak, just getting the throw off before getting hit.

Definitely should have been a lot closer mate. It was one of those games where everything seemed to go wrong for you. Also, I know it was probably frustrating in the final quarter as I was trying to run the clock so apologies if that was the case, it definitely did drag on for me too, but with only a 2 score lead I couldn't chance throwing the ball all over the place given my habit of throwing INT's. That's why I've suggested getting the accelerated clock back.

Yeah I know what you mean about the Meachem TD, that's exactly how I got my long one with Riddy White :D

Ah the clock is fine, I don't even notice anymore to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Rams 7 - Bears 14

Disaster for the Rams yet again as Bradford, Jackson and Co. blew their best chance of picking up the win.

Despite posting a heady 295 total yards (104 rushing and a mighty 191 recieving) Bradford's uncanny ability to find the waiting arms of a D-man, as well as the inability of his plethora of receivers to catch the ball, meant it was all for nothing.

A QB rating of 33.1 (worse than Mark Sanchez irl) that included 4 INTs coupled with another fumble from the supposed reliable Steven Jackson meant the 1st half was scoreless as the Rams pounded the football and drove to the Bears goal line only to throw a pick.

Worse was to follow in the 2nd quarter as Jackson fumbled and Hayes returned 78yd for the TD.
    After trading INTs a couple of minutes later, Bears QB Jay Cutler hooked up with Devin Hester for a 44yd TD to leave the Rams trailing by 14 at the break.

After the break and for the entire 3rd quarter the run game dominated as the Bears tried to keep the clock moving and the Rams didnt trust their receivers.

4th quarter and new signing TE Joel Dreessen (who had been brought in due to dropping issues in the last game) caught a pass and rumbled over for the TD. (He finished 5 for 77yds)

Game On.

Despite the Rams D abusing the Bears O-line a getting 3 sacks as well as numerous hits and hurries on Cutler it wasn't to be and the Bears ran out the game.

Star Player:

Bears Safety Major Wright

This guy was everywhere and an absolute beast!:eek:

7 Tackles 2 INTs and 1 Forced Fumble.

Thanks for the game p4ddy, the luck was definitely with you this evening!!

Final thoughts....

A much better performance from the Rams, especially the defense.:)

Passing game still sucks:mad:, and if i can just recover more fumbles and stop Jackson giving up the rock as well as teach my receivers to catch something ill be alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Cowboys lose to the Buccs in typical Cowboys style.
    4 INTs from Romo (1 doesn't count really as Hail Mary to end the half) was pretty much all she wrote for Dallas.

My passing continues to be terrible, and Dez Bryant is a retard to throw to.

Good game man, could barely hear you on the mic
    Apologies for any annoyance coming from my end, this team frustrates me no end

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

San Fran 45 - Vikings 31

A tough battle of a game with the vikings running it at will and the niners throwing a bit more accurately than usual. Need the acc clock back as trying to run down the clock in the fourth wasn't easy.

sf 0/14/24/7
    mv 7/10/7/7

Smith 103.1 10/20 225 2td 1int
    Ponder 36.8 9/19 159 0td 4int

Peterson 16/262yrd 2td
    Gore 12/40yrd 2td

Davis 6/177 2td
    Simpson 4/61
    Harvin4/66

SF 4 sacks-0

Lee punting 3 of four inside the 20 and Ginn returning a kickoff in the second for 99yards.

The above and a fumble score from Rodgers(3rd Q) and a pick 6 from one of my big men (4th Q) helped settle this one, I spent the whole fourth trying to use up the clock and spent the whole game trying to stop peterson, I did slow him down mid second quarter a bit but he's a beast, i'll trade for him anytime!

Vikings will defo pick up some more wins soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Cowboys lose to the Buccs in typical Cowboys style.
    4 INTs from Romo (1 doesn't count really as Hail Mary to end the half) was pretty much all she wrote for Dallas.

My passing continues to be terrible, and Dez Bryant is a retard to throw to.

Good game man, could barely hear you on the mic
    Apologies for any annoyance coming from my end, this team frustrates me no end

ha i was no better, just muted the mike so I wouldn't be cursing in your ear during that first quarter. gg man. Murray is a solid player, how about a trade for Martin ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭HowAreWe

madalig12 wrote: »
    San Fran 45 - Vikings 31

A tough battle of a game with the vikings running it at will and the niners throwing a bit more accurately than usual. Need the acc clock back as trying to run down the clock in the fourth wasn't easy.

sf 0/14/24/7
    mv 7/10/7/7

Smith 103.1 10/20 225 2td 1int
    Ponder 36.8 9/19 159 0td 4int

Peterson 16/262yrd 2td
    Gore 12/40yrd 2td

Davis 6/177 2td
    Simpson 4/61
    Harvin4/66

SF 4 sacks-0

Lee punting 3 of four inside the 20 and Ginn returning a kickoff in the second for 99yards.

The above and a fumble score from Rodgers(3rd Q) and a pick 6 from one of my big men (4th Q) helped settle this one, I spent the whole fourth trying to use up the clock and spent the whole game trying to stop peterson, I did slow him down mid second quarter a bit but he's a beast, i'll trade for him anytime!

Vikings will defo pick up some more wins soon.

Good Game. I was shocking in the second half though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,786 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Disconnect at 23 3 at the end of the third. I think. Restarting now.

HowAreWe wrote: »
    Good Game. I was shocking in the second half though :pac:
    I think the bits of bad luck (a hit on your RB giving up a fumble and score, Harvin getting his rib cage busted by willis etc) took the wind out of your sails, one bad throw to the big defender for the pick six was the only thing I remember you doing wrong.

Disconnect at 45-21 in the second attempt at our game. Desync as opposed to a disconnect this time. Very frustrating.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

Was going to write a more detailed report but unfortunately the website won't work properly for me and I can't get individual stats.

Anyway, the Saints beat the Chiefs 45-30. The first time I ever beat Berty in a competitive match.

There isn't too much to report really, Berty had 5 turnovers compared to my two (a fumble by Sproles and bad interception by Brees). That was really Berty's main downfall. I had some good defensive plays and I limited Charles to 87 yards which is quite good and Bowe only had 80 yards too. This is pretty good as Berty had almost twice as long possession of the ball as myself. Moeaki was Berty's main weapon with over 100 receiving yards.

I had some big plays, around 60/70 yard pass to Lance Moore who managed to jump the CB and get away from him. Sproles and Thomas also had some very long runs between them and managed to get over 200 rushing yards. Something which doesn't usually happen against Berty's defence.

I think this game goes to show that the superbowl is there for the taking this year.

At the moment, I am shown as second in the standings after Matthew, even though I beat him. Please someone say that EA hasn't messed up the rankings again.

45 points is a common score this week.

madalig12 wrote: »
    45 points is a common score this week.

Yeah actually, thats a bit weird ha. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭notyalc666

Eagles beat the Cardinals 38 - 20

386 Total Yards for Eagles
    253 Total Yards for Cardinals

Vick with 4 TD's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

guns4all wrote: »
    Rams 7 - Bears 14

Disaster for the Rams yet again as Bradford, Jackson and Co. blew their best chance of picking up the win.

Despite posting a heady 295 total yards (104 rushing and a mighty 191 recieving) Bradford's uncanny ability to find the waiting arms of a D-man, as well as the inability of his plethora of receivers to catch the ball, meant it was all for nothing.

A QB rating of 33.1 (worse than Mark Sanchez irl) that included 4 INTs coupled with another fumble from the supposed reliable Steven Jackson meant the 1st half was scoreless as the Rams pounded the football and drove to the Bears goal line only to throw a pick.

Worse was to follow in the 2nd quarter as Jackson fumbled and Hayes returned 78yd for the TD.
    After trading INTs a couple of minutes later, Bears QB Jay Cutler hooked up with Devin Hester for a 44yd TD to leave the Rams trailing by 14 at the break.

After the break and for the entire 3rd quarter the run game dominated as the Bears tried to keep the clock moving and the Rams didnt trust their receivers.

4th quarter and new signing TE Joel Dreessen (who had been brought in due to dropping issues in the last game) caught a pass and rumbled over for the TD. (He finished 5 for 77yds)

Game On.

Despite the Rams D abusing the Bears O-line a getting 3 sacks as well as numerous hits and hurries on Cutler it wasn't to be and the Bears ran out the game.

Star Player:

Bears Safety Major Wright

This guy was everywhere and an absolute beast!:eek:

7 Tackles 2 INTs and 1 Forced Fumble.

Thanks for the game p4ddy, the luck was definitely with you this evening!!

Final thoughts....

A much better performance from the Rams, especially the defense.:)

Passing game still sucks:mad:, and if i can just recover more fumbles and stop Jackson giving up the rock as well as teach my receivers to catch something ill be alright.

you where very unlucky i just couldnt get anything going on offense the oline play and drops where killing me davis cant catch anything and hester is not much better changes have been made ahead of the visit to the cowboys. stick with it rory im sure it will come good for you good luck for the rest of the season.

• Advertisement

Third times a charm as the Ravens and Patriots final finish a game. The Ravens ran out 37-24 victors in a game which was closely fought. In the end, Ray race and the defence won it for the Ravens, the team had 175 yards rushing and 5 takeaways. Rob gronkowski played a blinder, he must have had 200 of the Pats 262 receiving yards.

The Ravens go out to 3-0 and sit pretty atop the division, until the Browns play at least. The two teams meet in a divisional battle next week which could prove crucial later in the year. Good news for Brown, Ngata is sidelined for two weeks due to a run injury. This is worrying for the Ravens as they are already suffering from Suggs' prolonged absence.

Why are the Cowboys ahead of me in the standings if they're 2-1? :pac:

And the raiders and chiefs!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭davetherave

Team|1|2|3|4|Final
    Team Rice|3|10|7|17|37
    Team Gronk|3|0|14|7|27

Team Rice beat Team Gronk on the third attempt to get this one played.
    Bar the last few minutes of the 4th quarter it was fairly close. Team Gronk had 318 offensive yards, 282 in the air. Team Rice had 316 offensive yards, 175 on the ground.
    It was the turnovers that killed Team Gronk though; four interceptions(1 returned for six) and a forced fumble recovery on a punt return.

MOTM: Either or tbh. Rice; 170 yards on 20 carries for 3 TD's. Gronk; 5 catches for 182 yards and 2 TD's.

EDIT: Haha, in the twitter thingy @ChrisMortensen "Many felt <NewEngland Coach> would have a better game plan coming into that game against the Ravens". My gameplan revolves around "throw it to Gronk". It worked for my last two games so I assumed it would have worked in this game :o

2-1, still ahead of the Bills and Dolphins. Just need to break no no that's too cruel, dislocate some of DangerDaves fingers at the beers tomorrow night and I should jump right up to the top :D :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Washington Redskins 31-21 Cincinatti Bengals

Washington come out of their first home game of the season with a hard fought win over the Bengals.

The game started poorly for the bengals as first, RGIII worked his way down the field for a touchdown and then the Bengals fumbled on their first offensive play which the Redskins eventually converted for another touchdown. The Redskins got another score before half time to make it 21-0 at the break.

A completely different Bengals team came out for the second half, causing the Redskins defence all types of problems but eventually time ran out and the Skins were 10 point victors.

Thanks a lot for the game Neko. You played really well in the second half!!

RGIII Watch: 20/26 188 yards 4 TDs 0 INTs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lions @ Titans
    Titans receive first move it a bit and then punt

Titans put RB Best out for the game, but Megatron is kicking ass and gets himself a TD

Titans move it well, Thompson takes it in for a short TD

Pettigrew catches on the next series and he fumbles! Megatron misses it Titans recover, Lions challenge and its over turned!

Lions pass and run very well but stutter in the redzone and kick 3

10-7 Lions with 2:16 in the half

Titans move it into midfield but throw a int on a PA
    Lions make them pay and Pettigrew gets a TD

17-7 at the half

Lions make it to midfield with the return.. then a pass to Megatron gets a TD

24-7 Lions

Titans move it towards the redzone, a pass to an open Cook, hits him on the head and then bounces into the hands of a D man

Titans finally manage to stop the Lions but they kick 3.

27-7 Lions
    Kendall Wright gets a TD

27-14 Lions inside the 4th
    Titans get the Lions on 3rd and long after a sack but MEgatron hauls it in to get a new set of downs

MEgatron gets another TD

34-14 Lions
    C2J gets a long passing TD

34-21 Lions with 2:49 left

Titans force a fumble! but its recovered by the Lions!
    Titans force a punt
    Titans hit Britt for a TD

34-28 Lions with 1:40 and 2 TOs for the Titans
    Lions on 3rd and 10...and its a punt

Titans have it with 1:21 on their own 22 yard line
    Titans move it.. they Hit Wright in the end zone!!! he drops the ball!
    8 seconds left!!
    Johnson gets in for a TD
    Titans win with a last second play

Some Stats:

Titans 0/7/0/28
    Lions 7/10/10/7

Titans 479 yards, 21 rushing :o
    Lions 411 yards, 124 rushing

Titans with an epic 90% 3rd down conversion rate

Locker with a QB rating of 127, 27 from 39, 464 yards, 5 Tds 2 Ints
    Stafford with a rating of 158, 17 from 20, 275 yards, 4 TDs and 0 ints

With Best getting injured, Smith tears it up ont he ground with 118 yards from 23 carries, C2J has an awful game with an average of 1.7 YPC

Cook gets 10 catches and 138 yards
    Britt gets 8 catches and 135 yards and a TD
    C2J gets 3 catches 114 yards 2 TDs
    Wright gets 3 catches 50 yards and a TD

MEgatron gets 6 catches 132 yars and 2 TDs

Pettigrew gets 6 catches 75 yards and 1 TD

Adrian, apologies i got pretty excited when Johnson caught that pass.

Not sure what to say, 28 points in the 4th Q was amazing and the Madden gods didnt like the Lions during the 4th.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Just lost to the titans 35-34 I think, the Lions secondary is absolutely horrible. Given I'll likely miss around 4 or 5 gameweeks due to holiday, playoffs looking pretty remote now.

Edit: No need to apologise. Pretty disappointed to say the least, thought the game was won to be honest and wasn't really playing properly till it was too late.

Well done on the win and best of luck for the rest of it.

Thanks Adrian.

Titans can pass the ball, however C2J just got completely shut down in another game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Been playing great defense in every other league but the lions seem very vulnerable to the pass. Went to man coverage at the end which didn't work either. Missing my starting MLB and one of my CB's didn't help either.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Been playing great defense in every other league but the lions seem very vulnerable to the pass. Went to man coverage at the end which didn't work either. Missing my starting MLB and one of my CB's didn't help either.

I have them in another franchise. It is awful. Even in the practice I keep getting deep balls thrown against me and taken in for TDs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Cracking game against the Bills

Getting the stats out of the way

Fitzpatrick 14-28 1TD 5 INT
    Weedon 7-17 2TD 0INT

Trent Richardson 21 carries for 99 yds 1TD
    Fred Jackson 16 carries for 26 yds 0 INT

Fred Jackson 9 receptions for 103 yds 1 TD
    Josh Cribbs 3 receptions for 110yds 2 TDs

Bills like to play short passes, slants, screens and quick throws.
    Frustrating to play against and the Browns only got 2 sacks all game

Browns ripped into a 14-0 lead and rushing for a TD after a INT and then also getting a pick 6

Bills are a dogged determined team and just would not give up, CJ Spiller returning a TD for 6 points

Ultimatly the game came down to turnovers as so many games do

Browns forced three fumbles and recovered two and also got 5 INTs
    In contrast the Bills played some good D but could not force a turnover. Mario Williams had a good game though, 3 sacks

MVP of the game
    Joe Haden CB with 4 picks

Waster of the game
    Greg Little continues to infuriate his coach with two shocking drops. :mad:
    Hate this player!!

Well played Bills, you ripped me up for scores many times and just would not give up, great game.

Bills go 0-3
    Browns go 3-0

BRING ON THE RAVENS FOR WEEK 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Jaguars 27-6 Colts.

Playing the CPU is crap. This game was crap. But I'm 3-0 and that's not crap.

Advertisement