If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RE Home Cinema

Options
  • 10-10-2012 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Hello
    Myself and my brother in law would like to purchase from you an number of items can you please give prices in sterling & euro. And include delivery cost to cork for the following, I was on to John mc but seems to be busy
    Thanks
    1) Samsung UE55ES7000
    OR
    2) Sony 55HX853
    3) Two. Onkyo HTS3505
    4) A 32 tv for kitchen wall!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Skippy.

Not sure if this is sorted in the other post.

Let me know where you were at with this and we'll get you sorted.

Cheers

Dave

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@Skippy along

Having two threads open at the same time seems to be causing some confusion, we ask that users of the forum keep their queries to one thread at a time for this reason, see the Charter for details.

I'm closing this thread to allow you to continue your dealings with RS on the other thread.

Thanks,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.