Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d printing/designs

Options
  • 10-10-2012 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

looking for people who design 3d products who want to get their designs out to a larger audience to get in touch
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭TsuDhoNimh

... to get in touch
    Why?

Is this some type of offer? Is it a sales pitch for a business service you provide? Is there a value proposition behind it? Is it offering them an opportunity?

Without more detail, extremely relevant and required detail, I'd be worried you'd attract very few people (if any at all) and if you did they may very well be the wrong type (I don't know a single intelligent business person that would be likely to respond to such a broad and ambiguous request/suggestion).

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thinlizzy2012

Thanks for the reply,
    I appreciate your advice, I realise it is a very broad statement, Im looking at a concept for a project that would provide opportunities, however at the moment it still is just a concept and hence Im looking to get talking to people that work in the area for feasibility and market research purposes
    ive also posted in the design forum which is probably a better place for the stage im at

Advertisement