Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New thread offering deals for businesses

Options
  • 10-10-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114

Hi Guys

I'm not sure how to go about this, weather I need to do a poll or something, but I was wondering would there be a need for a thread at the top of the page, where members of boards.ie can offer other members of boards a discount on their products or services abit like the link above from a UK site similar to boards. If enough people think its a good idea or will be off benefit I will than approach the mods and see what they think.

Look forward to your feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

If there is a decent level of interest/support for the idea, I would be in favour and happy to offer something special to other users.

Peter

• Registered Users Posts: 17 growmyfans

excellent idea capefear. I love the idea and would be so happy to trade my services with other businesses at a reduced cost. it truly is a fantastic idea and I hope that more businesses get onboard

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

growmyfans wrote: »
    excellent idea capefear. I love the idea and would be so happy to trade my services with other businesses at a reduced cost. it truly is a fantastic idea and I hope that more businesses get onboard
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

bizzyb wrote: »
    growmyfans wrote: »
    +1

Fantastic idea.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Great idea. I'd suggest talking to the site admins about it, try and make it global to the site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

Great idea...

I was giving 100% discount here and no one called me!
    I was quiet over the summer and i said to get busy at least with some exposure and to "keep me" online !
    Possible no interest !?
    Free..too cheap !?

Not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 22 ssimples09

Sounds good

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭capefear

Hi guys

Thanks a for the feedback I have put a request up on forum requests (see below) so I guess we see what happens.

Im not sure how boards deal with such a request but hopefully they will allow boards members who are in business to offer other board members in business some good deals and that the buyer will come back onto boards and give some feedback.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056780648

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭bizzyb

capefear wrote: »
    Hi guys

Thanks a for the feedback I have put a request up on forum requests (see below) so I guess we see what happens.

Im not sure how boards deal with such a request but hopefully they will allow boards members who are in business to offer other board members in business some good deals and that the buyer will come back onto boards and give some feedback.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056780648
    Fair play to you capefear, getting up of your ass trying to make some change for everyone's benefit.
    Boards its up to ye to make it happen......

• Advertisement
Advertisement