Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIB bank charges

Options
  • 10-10-2012 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭

Got my bill in the post from NIB this week. Delighted to be now forced into paying for lodging funds into account and also for direct debits etc..... Question to they also charge for taking the amount out for payment of this bill ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

Got my bill in the post from NIB this week. Delighted to be now forced into paying for lodging funds into account and also for direct debits etc..... Question to they also charge for taking the amount out for payment of this bill ?

Banks can usually differentiate between customer initiated transactions (including DDs) and bank initiated transactions (fees), so I expect not, but I appreciate where you are coming from..

Advertisement