Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artisan Bakery

Options
  • 10-10-2012 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anybody know where I can get Artisan Bakery Burger Buns for my restaurant. I would like it to be an Irish Bakery if possible as I try to keep all suppliers in the restaurant Irish where possible. And Please dont say McCloskeys Bakery in Drogheda or I might scream!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

Buffalo19 wrote: »
    Does anybody know where I can get Artisan Bakery Burger Buns for my restaurant. I would like it to be an Irish Bakery if possible as I try to keep all suppliers in the restaurant Irish where possible. And Please dont say McCloskeys Bakery in Drogheda or I might scream!

Have you tried the bretzel bakery in portobello.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

Arun Bakery, North King street. Very nice, heard their name through Bombay Pantry, who they supply stuff to. Really liked the rolls, so went and tried myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Cavistons and 64 wines in Glasthule both bake Artisan bread. Whether or not they do it on a scale large enough to supply a restaurant or not though I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,491 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I'd also recomend the bretzel bakery
    http://www.bretzel.ie/all-about-us.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

Arun do lovely breads - they supply Mulligans in Stoneybatter also.

There is also the Paris Bakery on Moore St. Not sure whom they supply but their bread in v nice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement