Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caketails Recipes

Options
  • 10-10-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi guys,

So a few of my female friends and myself are setting up an Odlums Cake/Baking Club and I'm first up. We're having our meet ups in the evening so I thought it be nice to combine a girly cocktail theme to the event. Caketails seem to be the perfect way of combining the two along with several mojiotos. :-) Does any one have any tried and tested cupcake recipes using classic cocktails? Any recipes or links would be much appreciated. Thanks. :-)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Cerulean Chicken

I actually have a book here with a good few recipes based on cocktails, I'll look for it tomorrow, if you pm me I'll send you on the recipes, guaranteed to forget otherwise :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Moved from Cooking & Recipes

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭angelmusicgirl

Ah, brilliant. Will PM you now. thank you in advance for them. I really appreciate it. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭emzolita

http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/baking/cakes/mojito-cheesecake-recipe
    Mojito cheesecake, I just used normal buscuit base, not almonds. x

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You can buy good quality liquer essences intended to be added to netural vodka with sugar.

http://www.creativewinemaking.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=24

I reckon a pina colada would be good, I love tea time express pineapple layer cakes. A pineapple & coconut cup cake with a dash of rum in a cream topping would be good, or rum/malibu soaked sponge.

Cointreau/triple sec is orange peel flavour, one could be just zested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement