Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten found in Balbriggan

Options
  • 10-10-2012 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

My daughter found a kitten about 8 weeks old, thatage is a guess.If anyone knows the owner can the give me a pm ASAP.He has a black nose and a black patch under his lip.He was found in the ditch beside the train track on County Bridge Balbriggan.As some of you know I have a nearly 12 month old baby and a son thats very allergic to cats.I cant put him /Her out(The cat I mean) so a owner or a home would be great.Its too late to ring the vets I will do that tomorrow.Thanks,Cathy
    Thanks,Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Cathy, if you can't keep the kitten, rather than go to the vet in Balbriggan (I assume you will go to the one near the church as the other one is only open limited hours), it would be better to contact Drogheda Animal Rescue (DAR). They have several volunteers in Balbriggan who can come and take the kitten, they will arrange for a foster home for it until it is rehomed or its owners show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

Thats he has be rehomed.
    Thanks,Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RuthandAzzi

Hello , I know was a long time ago now but could I ask do you know what happened to this kitten ,,we just found out about a black and white little cat/kitten that went missing at that time, from same area and with same description and markings ,,

I think I rehomed him through the ISPCA.
    Cathy

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RuthandAzzi

ok thank you for your help , if i sent you a photo of the kitten, could you please kindly confirm, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AZZI

Hello we are still trying to trace this kitten , please see our link on balbriggan community info or pictures are on our facebook page Dolce's Story, Thank you

AZZI wrote: »
    Hello we are still trying to trace this kitten , please see our link on balbriggan community info or pictures are on our facebook page Dolce's Story, Thank you
    Pm sent on Facebook
    Yes it was the same kitten.my daughter found the pics in her phone.i have messaged you my ph number if you need it.cathy

Advertisement