Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BRENDAN DOLANS SHIRT UP FOR AUCTION

• 10-10-2012 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Brendan Dolan has very kindly donated his dart shirt which is singed by him for me to auction to raise money for a Stroke Bed in St Luke,s Hospital ,Anyone wishing to put a bid on the shirt can do so by ringing me on 0851596550 or 0567728343 , all bids will be posted here , it,s the History Shirt he,s wearing at The Grand Prix

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭joecoyne

Susan Byrne has just put in a bid of 300 Euro for the Shirt , thanks Sue :)

Mick Smith from Tipperary Darts is now the highest bidder with a bid of 400Euro

The winner of the auction will be presented with the singed shirt by Brendan at the Killarney Darts Festival on the Friday night ,the auction will close at 1 o,clock on the day

The bid for Brendans shirt is now at 500 Euro thanks to the globe trotter Richie Walsh who contacted me from New York , thanks Richie

Brendan Dolan Shirt Update

The latest bid on the shirt is 600 Euro, the bid is from John MCHale The Stretford End Bar Causeway , thanks very much John

• Advertisement

With the bid at 600 Euro I,ll take bids of 20 Euro or more to bump the price up , Remember it,s for a great cause, anyone who has had a relation or friend who needed the use of 1 of these beds know what it means for them to be comfortable when they need it most

Mick Smith from Tipperary has just put a bid on the shirt of €650 , the bidding ends on Friday at 4,o,clock , thank you for your bid Mick

Mick Smith from Tipperary Darts was the highest bidder for the shirt with a bid
    of €650 ,on behalf of my family I would to thank The Tipperary Darts Board for the generous amount of money they gave for the Shirt , again thank ye all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

joecoyne wrote: »

Mick Smith from Tipperary Darts was the highest bidder for the shirt with a bid
    of €650 ,on behalf of my family I would to thank The Tipperary Darts Board for the generous amount of money they gave for the Shirt , again thank ye all
    Well done

Advertisement