Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Change Columns/Headings In iTunes

Options
  • 10-10-2012 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭

I recently got a new iPod and I've been trying to change the headings in iTunes but everytime I connect my iPod it goes back to the default settings.

Right now, the headings are Name, Time, Artist, Album, Genre, Rating and Plays. What I want to do is to remove Rating and include Year and Track Number. I've clicked on View and then View Options to change it. However, like I said, it just changes back again whenever I reconnect my iPod.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I ordered mine recently by right-clicking on the column header and choosing what columns I want - and then dragging the headers about to position them.

Seems to stick for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,888 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Dades wrote: »
    I ordered mine recently by right-clicking on the column header and choosing what columns I want - and then dragging the headers about to position them.

Seems to stick for me.

I've tried that and it still doesn't work

Advertisement