Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

E Mobile Network - any good compared to other networks coverage/strenght?

• 10-10-2012 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Is the emobile network decent - how does the network compare to Vodafone or o2?

Am thinking of moving but have heard in the past problems with dropped calls.

They have a great package with a 15GB data plan that i'd never go over but is their data strength any good ?

Thanks

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭martin_090

Hi there i switched to emobile from vodafone 2 weeks ago. Its been very hit and miss for me.where i live and work i seem to be on edge more so than 3g so its really annoying. Only benefit thats great is the free access to eircom hotspots.

Today i was at a big shopping centre where i live only on egde full bars and last time i was there i was on high speed 3g full bars so couldnt use skype, viber or youtube.

Defo get a sim card and see what signal is like in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭M007

martin_090 wrote: »
    Hi there i switched to emobile from vodafone 2 weeks ago. Its been very hit and miss for me.where i live and work i seem to be on edge more so than 3g so its really annoying. Only benefit thats great is the free access to eircom hotspots.

Today i was at a big shopping centre where i live only on egde full bars and last time i was there i was on high speed 3g full bars so couldnt use skype, viber or youtube.

Defo get a sim card and see what signal is like in your area.

How will i be able to tell if im only on edge?

with vf have had no problems

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

it wel show an E on the top bar instead of 3g, or H+

Advertisement