Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night chemist

Options
  • 10-10-2012 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello all,
    Is there a 24 hour/late night chemist in letterkenny shopping center or any where in the town?
    Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Mo2012

I dont think there is- Magees stay open late but I'd imagine if you're in desperate need of medicine best bet would be nowdoc (near the old dunnes stores) and they might be able to give you something for the night until the chemist opens in morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Glanton

Mo2012 wrote: »
    I dont think there is- Magees stay open late but I'd imagine if you're in desperate need of medicine best bet would be nowdoc (near the old dunnes stores) and they might be able to give you something for the night until the chemist opens in morning.

Thanks, we got through the night all right anyway!
    I thought I had heard an add on highland once for a late night one in the town, maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Is Tesco still open 24 hours or is that long gone (Not perfect but there is a medicine section)

apart from that not sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭henke

danniemcq wrote: »
    Is Tesco still open 24 hours or is that long gone (Not perfect but there is a medicine section)

apart from that not sure

Long gone I'm afraid. Opens til midnight and I think till 11 on a Sunday now.

Advertisement