Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woodstocks Cafe?

Options
  • 10-10-2012 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭

While searching online for somewhere to go for breakfast I came across Woodstock Cafe in Phibsborough. It is veggie and vegan friendly.
    Anyone ever try their food?

Comments

I have eaten there recently. The food is grand, ordinary decent cafe style grub.
    They did have lovely tea.
    I thought the veggie meal option was overpriced.
    I,m not sure if there was a vegan option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

ye I just live around the corner from it, never had breakfast there yet though but nice place, pretty simple food, they do really nice bread too that you can also buy there to take home.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

Thanks folks. I always think that if a place serves decent bread rather that just sliced pan and a nice cup of tea they are probably worth trying out.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

We popped in to have a drink just and it is really nice in there, look to have nice veggie options. Sandwiches, wraps, bagels, ciabatta wit the same fillings, pizzas, and then carvery with your choice of quiche. Gonna pop in for the breakfast as it sounds nice. I like buffet breakfasts like taht where you can jsut choose how much you want or there is always the option to have a couple of eggs, toast, coffee for 4.75.

Advertisement