Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for a lecturing job

• 10-10-2012 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello all

I have got a BSc in Quantity Surveying and a MSc in Construction Project Management and about 4 years experience working as a QS.

I am wanting to get into Lecturing and would be willing to lecture anywhere in the world in order to gain some teaching experience however my preferred location is Ireland but to gain a teaching position in construction at present is difficult! I live in Melbourne at the moment and teaching institutions over here look for people with PhD's!!

Some advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

dickybird wrote: »
    Hello all

I have got a BSc in Quantity Surveying and a MSc in Construction Project Management and about 4 years experience working as a QS.

I am wanting to get into Lecturing and would be willing to lecture anywhere in the world in order to gain some teaching experience however my preferred location is Ireland but to gain a teaching position in construction at present is difficult! I live in Melbourne at the moment and teaching institutions over here look for people with PhD's!!

Some advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Keep an eye on jobs section of SCSI website,they had an assistant Quantity Surveying lecturing job advertised on it about 3 weeks ago,it was in Carlow IT.

I'd say you would be more than qualified.Trouble is your so far away,chances are you may just have to come home and look out for a post.Best of luck.

http://www.scsi.ie/jobs/jobs

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dickybird

Thanks Dazzler!!

Was that the job in Carlow I.T. by any chance??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Dazzler88

dickybird wrote: »
    Thanks Dazzler!!

Was that the job in Carlow I.T. by any chance??
    Yes it was Carlow I.T.

Advertisement