Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Points for law

• 10-10-2012 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Anybody willing to guess what the points for straight law will be next year in Trinity?

It was 525 this year i think?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

Its impossible to predict, especially right now. Once the CAO closes in February they release the statistics of how many applied for each type of course (not the specific courses, but areas like Law, Science, etc) compared to last year so you'll see if there's any major changes, but since no one has applied yet you can't tell what the demand will be like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭kodoherty93

My friend who had a dad as a barrister and mother as solicitor strongly advised her not to do law in college. As if you want to be a solicitor you can do any degree you want then study it

Whereas doing law in college immediately limits you to a law based career even through you may not like it in the end. Like you could you bess with law

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Make sure you want to do Law before you choose it. I started off studying Law & Business this year and HATED IT. I got a transfer into Psychology and i'm so happy with it! Just a word of warning! Law's not all it's cracked up to be!

Advertisement