Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CISCO SRP527W and Telstra Broadband USB Modem

• 11-10-2012 2:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Good Morning All,

I was wondering if someone could give me a little bit of help?

I'm new to Digital Business and my SRP527W router has just arrived.

While I wait for my digital business to be activated i've got a small Eee PC shareing its internet connection through a D-link (piece of garbage) router into my server and out to my LAN.

What I would like to do is install the USB modem into the USB slot of my Cisco Router so i can finally get my data cabinet set up.

The problem is that the Telstra modem when being installed onto a computer, it requires a PIN to activate and then you are required to 'connect' via a little user interface.

Will this be an issue? Will i be able to connect my USB modem to my router while i wait for Digital Business to get going?

I have the Sierra 320U Wireless Dongle.

Will it effectively be 'plug and play' or will some installation be required?

Comments

Advertisement