Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coffee machine repairs

• 11-10-2012 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Something is up with my Isomac Zaffiro... it switches on as normal but after a few minutes it trips the ELCB on the fuse board!!!

Pre-kids(!) I would have spend a weekend pulling it apart, figuring it out and checking everything myself, but I just don't have the time anymore.

Is there anyone in Dublin area that is recommended for this kind of diagnosis / repair?

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

llatsni wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Something is up with my Isomac Zaffiro... it switches on as normal but after a few minutes it trips the ELCB on the fuse board!!!

Pre-kids(!) I would have spend a weekend pulling it apart, figuring it out and checking everything myself, but I just don't have the time anymore.

Is there anyone in Dublin area that is recommended for this kind of diagnosis / repair?

Paul

I have used caffe Zucco a few times and I they have never let me down. They are a bit relaxed but they are good professionals and nice blokes too.

Cafe Zucco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Thanks Bohrio! I'll give them a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 525 ✭✭✭llatsni

Sometimes laziness is a virtue: I procrastinated bringing the machine in for repair for so long, that eventually I had a quiet Saturday morning. I pulled it apart and carefully checked and cleaned everything. My best guess is that water leaked from the drip tray and pooled, shorting out the boiler heater terminals. I bent them further away from the bottom of the housing and it all seems fine now. Full success!

Advertisement