Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brad Paisley

Options
  • 11-10-2012 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Brad Paisley playing in Dublin on November 13th!

Any Boardsies going?
    Anyone ever seen him live?

Absolutely love his music and really looking forward to go!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,906 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Didn't know he was playing so thanks for that. Might head along!

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

No Bother :D Sure always glad to get more people to go and tickets are cheapish aswell :)

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭FREDNISMO

Never seen him live, heading up with the missus pity its on a Tuesday night, looking forward to it all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 NwRepairman

Saw him in Castlebar (really, in the Royal) bout 18 months ago. Hardly anyone there (maybe 300). He was amazing.
    He had sold out Wembley I think earlier on in the week and he comes out with a classic "Guess not many people into couontry music round here" lol..

He gave it socks and they as a band really seemed to enjoy themselves.
    Well worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭McSween

if i'm not working i might do. might drive up and down.

country needs to be highlighted more here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭feichin

Saw him last year in Killarney. he rocked the place, like someone else said, a small crowd but all the better for that. How often are you going to get the chance to see a "top line performer" at such close range. Looking forward now to tuesday week, a bigger venue, a bigger crowd. therefore a different type of show.
    NOW A QUESTION - the last time i attended a show in this venue it was called "The Point" so things have changed a bit since!!!
    Ive booked bewleys hotel @ Newlands cross for the night, but what is the best way of getting from there to the O2. Should we park up the car, walk in the road and get the LUAS, and does that run late enough to bring us back out, or should we drive in and park at the venue and what does that cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭hayser

It's about a 20 - 30 minute walk from Bewley's to the nearest Luas stop. I'd drive to the Luas headquarters car park (about a 10 minute drive from Newlands) and get the Luas from there. There will be a Luas coming back from the concert. Think they run til around half 11 on concert nights and you go for drinks in the Red Cow or your own hotel.

tickets say 6.30pm and i think he has a support. brad on stage at 8.30pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭diarmuid05

The Band Perry supporting as far as i know.

I was thinking Brad on the stage for 8/8:30 alright...

thanks have a drive from limerick so would have to see what time i'd have to leave college

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭Skyflyer1234

Anyone know how long the concert will be? planning on the travel back at night so its between the bus and takin the train back to Leixlip, anyone any ideas?

Advertisement