Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone wont charge

Options
  • 11-10-2012 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

anyone whos an expert on iphones can someone please help me out,,,i have an iphone 4s working ok yesterday when i tried to charge had to plug it in a few times to get it going and it worked now today it wont charge at all! dont know if its my cable or the battery!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Try a different charger. If that doesn't work I suspect its the phone itself, the charging unit might be damaged.

If it was in warranty, send it back to your network for repair. Otherwise, there is a guy in Waterford doing repairs for Apple phones and stuff. iPhone repair I think its called and his name is Kevin. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

Sully wrote: »
    Try a different charger. If that doesn't work I suspect its the phone itself, the charging unit might be damaged.

If it was in warranty, send it back to your network for repair. Otherwise, there is a guy in Waterford doing repairs for Apple phones and stuff. iPhone repair I think its called and his name is Kevin. :)

ya was just talking to him there he said its the dock but i think its the cheap cable i got from ebay im goin to see my friend today and see if her cable works

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭giles lynchwood

Buy a Samsung.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 zebra123

Buy a Samsung.:)

i wish i did now!! lol

Advertisement