Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ideas (eg: plait!) for short bob

• 11-10-2012 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi,

I tend to clip back my hair most of time as it suits me best when it's pulled back up from my face, with a tiny incy bit of height that comes from clipping it back relatively flatly over the top of my head.

I'd love to be able to do something like a small plait with bits of the hair from the front plaiting around over to one side. Something wearable for a windy day, or maybe something just for going out. Preferably though something that one can style as an everyday thing.

All ideas welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 JaneCompti

Tried a plait last night but it wouldn't stay fixed in place :( Any solutions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭lubie76

Try a texturising product like surf spray to your hair first, it should hold then. Clean hair is very difficult to style so if you can get away with a day or two of not washing even better.

I find back combing at the crown gives most up hair styles more grip and overall better appearance- try a little hair powder at the roots first to make it easier to back comb.

Next time you get your hair cut at the hairdressers ask them for few tips and maybe show you how to work with your own hair type in terms of styling etc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 JaneCompti

I'd prefer to wash my hair every day, but I hadn't thought of putting a powder in. I'll try that for a start.

Advertisement