Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabinteely market

Options
  • 11-10-2012 11:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭

I hear there is a new food market starting in Cabinteely this weekend, might be worth a look. Not sure if its in the park or in the village though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Would love to hear more about this if anyone knows? Granted it's an odd time of year to start a new market...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Any more info in this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

I passed by the bottom of Cornelscourt Hill the other day and there was a sign indicating that a food market was there somewhere 'first right turn' going up the hill. Not sure if it's in St Brigid's or Gort na Mona.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭KDII

I went up last weekend. It's at the entrance to the park itself just outside the Grainstore.

It was only starting up last week, could be a lovely idea if it takes off. A few different stalls- fast food kind of ones which burgers/sausages kind of ones you would see at a sporting event-grand but not my kind of food; a gorgeous organic fruit and veg stall with very helpful vendors; and a HUGE sweet stall, great to bring the kids down to get a few treats on a sunday or for healthy kind of fudge and stuff.

Could be lovely if it takes off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

Was just down here earlier. Its in the park, got some lovely hot mini donuts and a nice bracelet. Hope people support it and it gets bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

is this still running ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 db5000

I was there the last few weekends and it wasn't there. Think it suffered from lack of places to sit and eat the food - also tough time of year to launch something like this.

Advertisement