Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions on Elec/Gas Bundle

Options
  • 11-10-2012 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

hi,

Story so far. Returned to EI (for Electricity) from BG (originally with ESB). Paid by DD and used online billing until discounts ran out (Mar '12). Switched then to pay by cash and paper bills. Gas supplied by Flogas.

I am considering getting dual fuel bundle with EI. According to Bonkers.ie the best option for me is

1. Green and Standard Gas Duel Price Plan (Direct Debit)
    Electricity: 17.55 c/kWh + 125.78 standing charge
    Gas: 5.54c/kWh + 89.94 standing charge

Can you confirm if I am eligible for this bundle (just want to know if it is not just for new customers).

I have my account info to hand and can PM if requested.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Bazmo,

Dual Fuel with direct debit and online billing offers a 4% discount for direct debit, 2% for online billing and an overall 3% "Dual Fuel" discount, which is applied to whichever fuel the customer would prefer (note: this cannot be changed to the other fuel down the line).

Just to advise: our price-plans are contracts - expiring 30th September 2013. Should a customer change supplier before that date, a €50 exit fee is applicable.

Do indeed private message me your Electric Ireland account number and your name/address in full as they appear on your account, as well as either the contact telephone number on your account or your date of birth.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bazmo

Thanks Una. PM on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Bazmo

Thanks to Una for responding in such a timely manner. The answer to the question was yes in case anyone else is in the same boat.

Advertisement