Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New XBOX HDD + FIFA 13 online code

Options
  • 11-10-2012 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have an xbox with a crappy 20GB HDD. I have FIFA 13 and already used the online code to get online.

My question is, if I was to buy a bigger hard drive, and stick that in me xbox (elite) would I be able to use the code again, or will I have to buy a new code?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Once you get your new HDD you will need to download your Gamertag and do the licence transfer for all your arcade games/downloads etc.

Once you do that you should be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭shoveltooth

The_B_Man wrote: »
    Hi,

I have an xbox with a crappy 20GB HDD. I have FIFA 13 and already used the online code to get online.

My question is, if I was to buy a bigger hard drive, and stick that in me xbox (elite) would I be able to use the code again, or will I have to buy a new code?

Cheers.
    Redownload the code from your profile download history onto the new HDD and it should work without the need for any pesky license transfers.

Advertisement