Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Business Logo

Options
  • 11-10-2012 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Don't know if im in the right place but i'm sure someone will redirect me.
    I've just started a new agricultural supplies business and have designed a logo but it is in too low of resolution for printing. How do i get a high resolution version.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Get it redone as a vector file (as opposed to raster) using something like Illustrator. That'll work up to any resolution/size.

Try posting here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055735715

Should be quick, low cost job.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

or try www.fiverr.com - someone will do that for you in a few minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭thomas01

Download inkscape which is a free alternative to illustrator. Re-draw it using this program and export it in the correct format. The program is fairly easy to use at a basic level plus there are plenty of tutorials. It will also be very useful if you want to draft up an ad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Send me a pm if you still need it done and I will do it for you, no charge

Advertisement