Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Pubs in New York City /Milford Plaza

Options
  • 11-10-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi All

First time heading to New York in early Dec and am staying close to Times Square (Corner of 8th Ave and 45th street ) Is there any good bars and resaurants that you can recommend .also anyone stay in Milford Plaza this year since its been revamped .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭hoggy87

I stayed in the Milford Plaza in March. There was still construction going on. The lobby felt like a bad nightclub, the rooms were small but clean, the staff weren't overly courteous which I found unusual given the level of customer service I had become used to in the states - it reminded me of home. However, it was great for the price considering it's New York!

As for pubs - I don't know any decent ones, but there were a whole load of bars around that area - you might have to test a few out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,438 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Duplicate thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Bigtoe107

Was in New York last summer for a few months and the best pub I found was Muldoons on 44th and 3rd nice little pub with a sound barman. There are loads of pubs around though so you should have no problem finding a good one.

Advertisement