Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

House Insurance

• 11-10-2012 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

I got a renewal quote for house insurance but it seemed a bit high. I went to a broker in town who quoted me €150 less. Its with the same insurance company!

It seems incredible that the broker can provide the exact same cover/package with their mark-up and still be that much cheaper than me going direct to the insurance co. (Who were obviously attempting to rip me off, it would seem).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭countrynosebag

i wish there was a bit more competition down in west cork and we might get the same thing
    really surprised by your info. the SAME company......ridiculous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Jack breen

i wish there was a bit more competition down in west cork and we might get the same thing
    really surprised by your info. the SAME company......ridiculous

Why would location make a difference, you can deal with any broker or company.

AA are doing great deals I would recomend them for a quote.

Advertisement