Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Malice

Options
  • 11-10-2012 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Where is Malice?

Would kinda like for him to surface as my comments in the AOTW thread in September seem to have coincided with him vanishing from this forum.:eek:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056607093&page=26

He is not in my shed folks, I swear it. I stopped using the shed to imprison people ages ago :)

28183531.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Was wondering about AOTW myself the other day.

Come home Malice, we love you.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

I wanted to ask where he was but then with that whole Classic Rock debate methinks he might be on a bit of a break maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

I think this fits in nicely here

Come back Malice :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Probably enjoying the free coke and hookers supplied to all mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

He was last active on the site 14 hours ago folks. Calm down :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

r3nu4l wrote: »
    He was last active on the site 14 hours ago folks. Calm down :)

My question was more in relation to seeing him in this forum than other forums. Given he mods this forum, and is a regular poster, him not being around for a few weeks in here stands out.

Unless you have a garden shed and a padlock...........:p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Feel free to send him a PM. If he's taking a break from the forum then he should let his co-mod/CMod know to increase coverage. Not that the R&M forum is a rowdy community to be fair. That may be the image but the reality here is different :D

Ah but that is just how we lull ya into a false sense of security. The minute the admins turn their backs things get dark. Here is footage of the last Rock& metal forum/Nature & Birdwatching forum night out.

We were all chatting away nicely when someone said that robins were not suitable mascots for Viking metal, and well see for yourself how things turned out.

Robins are suitable, in fact there is no bird more suitable than the Erithacus rubecula, buddy of Thor :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hi folks,

I did indicate a few weeks ago to lord lucan that I wasn't going to be around as much for the next while. I felt it would have been a bit self-indulgent to stick up something to let the population of the forum at large know so I just didn't bother. I figured no one would notice anyway :o.

With regard to my lack of activity, it's a combination of factors that all kind of came to a head at once. I will of course still read and respond to PMs so that's probably the simplest way to get hold of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Mystery solved, it was the old fairground owner after all! Good job gang :D

But seriously, glad to see you're about still.

• Advertisement

Lovely.

Flushed him out on the premise that I don't want to lock him into my shed.

Grabs rag, bag, and Chloroform......:p

Advertisement