Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FL Studio Track Problem

• 11-10-2012 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Ok so this has been annoying me for the past couple of months and I cannot figure it out! Basically, I have a deep house song which I'm dying to upload except, at random places in the song, my bassline just stops playing. But if i click back in fl studio to replay the part that was missing then the bassline plays again. Each time I play the song, the bassline stops playing but in a different place. It's incredibly frustrating as I have no idea what's causing it. It can't be something I'm doing otherwise it would happen in the same place everytime. Any help would be hugely appreciated. I can upload the song if that helps.

Thanks again, Luke

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Dear Luke........from Bray.

Luke, maybe you're expecting too much from your partner. And though you're both excited to be together, they just can't keep up with your appetite.

DAWs come in all shapes and sizes...but if you choose one, whose initials FL, stand for Fruity Loops, don't come bellyaching to an internet agony aunt, when it doesn't work out.

Why don't you burn the track down to a single wav, or whatever perverse format FL use, and your drop out suffering will be over.

Luke, I hope you and Fruity will make it through this. Something tells me you were made for each other. And remember; sometimes making love, requires lubrication.

Love

Francey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

krd wrote: »
    Why don't you burn the track down to a single wav, or whatever perverse format FL use, and your drop out suffering will be over.

First of all, my surname is Bray. Secondly, I appreciate the reply, sarcastic as it is. However, I sense some genuine advice in the above quoted line although I cannot fully comprehend the meaning of your apparent wise babbling. Please, do elaborate and continue to explain in a more simple and dignified fashion.

I hope you and I will make it through this. But remember, when we make love, there will be no lubrication required.

FORENAME: Luke
    SURNAME: Bray

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

Dear Luke......Bray

Switch everything else off, and bounce the track you're having trouble with down to an audio file. And use that instead of running a bass on it. Your computer can only ever cope with a limited number of live tracks at any one time - if you're getting drop outs, it's because you've over loaded it.

And I hope you and Fruity patch things up, and are very happy together.

Love

Francey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Muchos gracias amigo

Advertisement