Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sloe berries

Options
  • 11-10-2012 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering where I'd find some of these in Sligo? I'm in the Calry/Dunally area, and most of the hedgerows by the road have been cut and all the bushes gone. Any suggestions appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Hi, I'm in calry too :)

Used to be loads of bushes round here. Think there's still a good few round Hazelwood, you know past the turn off to the woods. Right up by Saehan factory to the left there's an old tarmac path. Memory serves right think there was a few there.

Could try your look down the road to the graveyard too?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Hi, I'm in calry too :)

Used to be loads of bushes round here. Think there's still a good few round Hazelwood, you know past the turn off to the woods. Right up by Saehan factory to the left there's an old tarmac path. Memory serves right think there was a few there.

Could try your look down the road to the graveyard too?

Brilliant thanks, will have a gander tomorrow morning!

Advertisement