Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Master Thesis Topic in Taxation

Options
  • 11-10-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello Everyone,

I am new to this forum. I am keen to get some valuable advise on topics for my master thesis.

I have couple of them in mind for which i am not sure how to go about it.

My main interest are:

Deferred tax assets/deferred tax liability
    Withholding Tax
    Transfer Pricing
    Intellectual Property management

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Questland

No barrage of replies to this I see!!

If it were me I'd go for IP management as its a topical issue and there should be no issue with sourcing material on this from Ireland and the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ash07

Hey...thank you such for your suggestion :) I posted this thread long time back hoping to get some valuable suggestion, but unfortunately there were no replies then :( the good news is that I have already chosen a topic and have started writing. The topic is Marketing Intangibles on Transfer Pricing since this is the topic which is getting utmost attention be it the government or the corporations.

Nevertheless, thanks again !!!

BR
    Ash07

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Questland

That's good as the reason I suggested it was because I worked with HMRC for 5 years and while I worked mainly in VAT the issue of IP and transfer pricing (especially what was going on in ireland) was always on the agenda!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Thread moved from Student Finances to Postgraduates.

Advertisement