Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help girlfriend bday ideas

Options
  • 11-10-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey folks, wondering come SOMEONE please help me, My girlfriend loves horses and her bday is coming up...anyone know of anywere I could get a really coll horse painting from? a shop or website, any help at all would be great. cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 OctoberRain

redearth15 wrote: »
    Hey folks, wondering come SOMEONE please help me, My girlfriend loves horses and her bday is coming up...anyone know of anywere I could get a really coll horse painting from? a shop or website, any help at all would be great. cheers
    Has she dropped you enough hints yet? I told my GF that I loved helicopters and before I knew it I was 'flying' a heli over my home town. It was one of the best moments of my life!

Contact your local equestrian centre and arrange a horse riding / care lesson for her. Make sure it is a surprise though that will make it all the better:).

• Registered Users Posts: 1 luv_bugs

i could paint one for you... when is her bday?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭xtinataguba

my advice,anything romantic and sweet will do. and especially. if it comes from your heart. you can give her a bracelet or a necklace with a horse pendant in it. or you can steal a picture of her, riding in a horse and make it a portrait, there's a lot of painters out there that can do it in just an hour. for me that would be the sweetest thing i could ever imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Bits_n_Bobs

You could try pictorium in monkstown - they did some photoshop work for a present I got for the boss (nothing horse related but I'm sure it would not be a problem) and printed it on a canvas www.pictorium.ie is the site.

Advertisement