Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-shirt selling websites...

Options
  • 11-10-2012 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi folks... I'm hoping to design a range of t-shirts and sell them online. I know Society6 and Zazzle.co.uk do these very well but are there any Irish alternatives? Many thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭MyPerfectCousin

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭lucky john

+1

Very well known and around for a good while. Still, people are always looking for something new or trendy so if you have a unique design in mind its worth a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭boxercreations

Do you want to simply upload the design as you do with zazzle and then take the small commission they pay or have someone make them for you, then sell them on from your own website?
    Quantities and design will dicatate the print process that's best (and most cost effective) for your t-shirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 thebaldone

My advice is to try selling them through Ebay and Etsy first before starting your own site.
    If you are getting good results then take it to the next stage.
    Sorry for being slightly negative here but for every hairybaby.com there is 100 T-Shirt sites that tried and failed.
    Another good site to check out is www.ladyumbrella.com. Take note of the way they use social media pretty quirky!

Advertisement