Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post count- 'how many posts in a forum' search

Options
  • 11-10-2012 10:59pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,571 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I was curious as to how many posts I have in a particular forum so I went into my user CP and selected "Find all posts by Posy".
    But it's only giving me 10,331 posts, whereas I have 11,000- so there are 700 missing.

Do certain posts get archived after a while/there's a maximum you can search for or some particular reason for this? There probably is something obvious I'm missing, knowing me! :o
    It's not a big deal at all.
    I have a couple of hundred posts in 'Puzzles and Quizzes' so 'Find all Posts' used to give me more than my 'official' post count, but now it's showing less. Like I said, just wanted to see how many posts I had somewhere but it's obviously not accurate. Not a major problem by any stretch- I was just curious how many posts I had in a forum but it's giving me the wrong figure. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Boards.ie: Rónán

Hi Posy,

A few things jump to mind as to what could be causing this, I'll take a look into it as soon as I have a bit of time to spare.

It won't be a high priority issue for me at the moment, but I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement