Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

reducing opening hours of computer labs

Options
  • 11-10-2012 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I was in venus labs today to print something and i noticed that from Monday the 15th the venus labs, fishtank and the one next to the postgrad room are going to be closing at 6pm it is going to be very inconvenient for people who need to do work on campus especially when many people have class until 6pm.

what do people think?

how did we not hear this was happening until now

especially when exams come up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

auldpooky wrote: »
    I was in venus labs today to print something and i noticed that from Monday the 15th the venus labs, fishtank and the one next to the postgrad room are going to be closing at 6pm it is going to be very inconvenient for people who need to do work on campus especially when many people have class until 6pm.

what do people think?

how did we not hear this was happening until now

especially when exams come up

In the days before giving my own PC on campus I remember many a late night spent in the Venus labs when they're nice and quiet and easy to work in.

Advertisement