Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short term let/ self catering

Options
  • 12-10-2012 1:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

howya folks - looking for your help with something if possible. I live abroad currently but visit D15 annually with my family - for holidays! Anyway, we'll be back for three weeks (late jan, early feb) and looking for something that is not ridiculously expensive. Have stayed in the castleknock hotel before but it's too expensive for a 3 week stay. Ideally want something that is a short term let/ self catering. Needs to be clean - I.e. Will have two young gossans with us so don't want to be stepping into a hovel the week after students have vacated! Any ideas? Have checked daft for short term let's but there doesn't seem to be anything for D15 area. Have thought about travellodge but doesn't feel too appealing. If the hotels (castleknock or crown plaza) had apartments/lodges that would be ideal but I don't think they do. Any thoughts would be great.
    Cheers

Comments

Advertisement