Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Melbourne large healthcare project

Options
  • 12-10-2012 5:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of a new hospital or something healthcare related being built in or near Melbourne? Apparently a billion dollar development? Cant find anything on the Interwebnets.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

There is the Royal Childrens hospital project:

http://www.newrch.vic.gov.au/Stage2works

Not sure if its a billion dollar effort though.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,511 ✭✭✭✭Peregrinus

Box Hill Hospital is in the middle of a $450 million redevelopment, and a new hospital is to be built at Bendigo with a budget of $630 million (construction slated to start in 2013). Could it be one (or both) of those that you are thinking of?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭massdebater

The Bendigo hospital is the biggest one coming up in VIC that I know of. The company I work for is doing a bit of work on it. The new Royal Adelaide hospital was rumoured to be costing close to $3 billion but I haven't heard anything about it in ages so not sure if/when it's going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

Cool thanks all thats the info I was looking for.

Advertisement