Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body Found

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭CardBordWindow

RTE are reporting it also.
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/1012/mans-body-waterford.html
    The body of a 24-year-old man was found at a house at St Herblain Park, Kilcohan, Waterford at 1am this morning.
    The body remains at the scene, which has been preserved for a technical examination.
    Gardaí have notified the State Pathologist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Dicky Pride

There have actually been two bodies found this morning in waterford apparently. A woman was found in grange Cohen.

The man mentioned above was a waterford native who had only recently moved in to the area.

Source: Damien tiernan and Liz Reddy via twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

There have actually been two bodies found this morning in waterford apparently. A woman was found in grange Cohen.

The man mentioned above was a waterford native who had only recently moved in to the area.

Source: Damien tiernan and Liz Reddy via twitter
    Are they suspicious deaths??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

jo06555 wrote: »
    Are they suspicious deaths??

The young lad in Kilcohan isn't suspicious anyway. I have it on good authority it was a tragic accident. He was only 24, such a shame. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭cococoady

Just after hearing who it was. Shocked now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Lollllly

What was the lads name - very sad

• Registered Users Posts: 9,187 ✭✭✭kensutz

Lollllly wrote: »
    What was the lads name - very sad

NO names will be released until all family members have been notified.

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Knew about the woman then sister mentioned the young fella so popped on here. Must know him.
    Sad that he was only a young fella but good that it wasnt suspicious according to other poster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭jo06555

So are both deaths just accidents??? Strange that within hours of each other :( rip to both ...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Independent are saying the 24 year guy in Kilcohan was assulted at the weekend.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/two-dead-bodies-found-in-separate-incidents-in-waterford-3257330.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

thomasm wrote: »
    Independent are saying the 24 year guy in Kilcohan was assulted at the weekend.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/two-dead-bodies-found-in-separate-incidents-in-waterford-3257330.html

That's true but nothing to do with his death. It was accidental.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Very tragic. RIP to both of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Maxtor

Very sad, hope both are just tragic accidents and nothing more sinister. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 34 orwellian

Gardai believe 24 year old woman from Dungarvan, who's body was found in Waterford today, may have died of drugs overdose Damien Tiernan

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Maxtor

I wonder are the deaths connected even though they are saying otherwise..

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Maxtor wrote: »
    I wonder are the deaths connected even though they are saying otherwise..

no, there's no connection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Ledger

RIP to both of them. So sad to hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭_ricochet_

Damien Tiernan has named him now, id say plenty here will know him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

www.rte.ie/news/2012/1012/mans-body-waterford.html

There's a update now. Rip Luke x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

Totally shocked. Hell of a nice fella. RIP Luke.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

That's very sad. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭UhOh

south wrote: »
    Totally shocked. Hell of a nice fella. RIP Luke.

Didn't know him but I know all his siblings. Thoughts & prayers for the family. Tragic.

R.I.P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

Lads please don't start this, "I know what really happened" crap.I reckon that the family would prefer not to see rumours being spread by supposed friends of the family.The lad is dead and that's the end of it. It was a horrible thing that happened and spreading **** about it does no one any good, especially the family. If you knew him or know the family show some respect.

There's a new item in the charter about receiving a ban for rumour spreading regarding business's , I don't see why that shouldn't apply to individuals.

Advertisement