Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current account transaction fees

Options
  • 12-10-2012 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know BOI are changing the criteria for eligibility for transaction free banking shortly. I am currently on the flat fee for 90 transactions.
    Can you confirm that transactions made on banking 365 (Internet banking) between my current and my savings account do NOT count towards my 90 transactions?
    I have just been informed that they do not count towards the 90 by a customer service agent from BOI who rang me to confirm my address was changing.

Regards

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭eire_lad

THread started already;

looks like these free fees have been in since may!!

see link

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056728760

• Closed Accounts Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Linda

Hi L5,

Just to clarify, the change to the No Transaction Fee Offer is not due to start until the next fee quarter starting the 19th of November 2012.

Apologies about the information you were provided with earlier, any transaction on your account will count towards the 90 transactions, either a debit or credit on your account.

Thanks
    Linda

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

You might want to let the people who are phoning customers know his, as it seems there are a lot of people being given false information.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi L5,

Linda has forwarded this to the Unit who called you, to ensure they are aware of the correct information. Apologies again for the conflicting information you received.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement