Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 reward for lost bracelet

Options
  • 12-10-2012 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

I lost a bracelet that belonged to my mother who died just over a month ago. I think I lost it in the Blanchardstown centre Thursday 11th October 8-9pm approx.

The bracelet is silver and worth a lot less in monetary terms than €100 but obviously much more to me. Can anyone please please help?

Could people tweet/share this link please
    http://lost.ie/items/eu100-reward-for-lost-silver-bracelet-blanchardstown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

collegeme wrote: »
    I lost a bracelet that belonged to my mother who died just over a month ago. I think I lost it in the Blanchardstown centre Thursday 11th October 8-9pm approx.

The bracelet is silver and worth a lot less in monetary terms than €100 but obviously much more to me. Can anyone please please help?

Sorry to hear that. Have you contacted the centre to see if it was handed in?

You could put a poster up on the Library noticeboard?

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭collegeme

Thanks. Yes have been back first thing but no sign yet. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

I'm off today, I'm heading up there in a while. What car park were you in?

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    I'm off today, I'm heading up there in a while. What car park were you in?

Have been up myself this morning but I was in the carpark beside penny's the little row that's in front of the multistory right on the bend facing KFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

collegeme wrote: »
    Have been up myself this morning but I was in the carpark beside penny's the little row that's in front of the multistory right on the bend facing KFC.

Cool I'll have another look for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭Stinjy

any sign? I'm up there most days, so if I spot anything I'll let you know, maybe make it aware to the Jewellers that it is lost and worth a lot to you maybe if someone tries to cash it in (you know those money for gold and metals etc) they might be able to pass on a number .. ? (I work in one of them and will let people know tomorrow if you would like?)

Stinjy wrote: »
    any sign? I'm up there most days, so if I spot anything I'll let you know, maybe make it aware to the Jewellers that it is lost and worth a lot to you maybe if someone tries to cash it in (you know those money for gold and metals etc) they might be able to pass on a number .. ? (I work in one of them and will let people know tomorrow if you would like?)

Thanks very much. Still no sign of it. I called a jewelers who said nowhere in blanchardstown takes silver. Is this correct do you know?
    I have a post up on lost.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Did you try www.wefoundit.ie ? I've heard of a few happy reunions from that. Best of luck friend.

Edit: That site seems to be gone within the last few months :(

Advertisement