If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on Samsung TV

Options
  • 12-10-2012 10:57am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Lads,

Just looking for your best Price on a Samsung UE40ES8000U when you get a chance please.

Jonny

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

jonny24ie wrote: »
    Lads,

Just looking for your best Price on a Samsung UE40ES8000U when you get a chance please.

Jonny

Jonny

Apologies for the delay getting back to you!

I'll do the 40ES8000 at €1449.99 delivered.

Drop me a line to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details if you would like to order or if we can assist in any other way.

Thanks again,

Atvb

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Hi John, could you give me a price on UE46ES6300 also please? may be looking for one in a month or two

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Lenny wrote: »
    Hi John, could you give me a price on UE46ES6300 also please? may be looking for one in a month or two

Lenny,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote :D

If you are shopping in a month - whatever you do check back before you purchase as Sammy prices are all over the place at the moment - the current price is £849.95 / €1069.99.

We also have the LG47LM670 - its a bit more expensive at £999.95 but its a real beauty - I installed the 55" version yeaterday and it's a stunning TV - It's 400Hz Pmr against the Sammys 200 Hz and it really makes a difference - and the virtual frameless appearance of the LG is really beautiful (and it sounds damn well as well!)

Again do check back closer to the date - and we'll do our best to dig out the best deal..

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

OK i'll check back closer to the date.
    I will have to have a look around for that tv. I did think the 200hz was a little on the low side, bought a le46a686 about 3 years off you which is 100hz
    so I really must try up the hz a bit more. Its been a while since I've looked up tv's so I take it the 3d led's are all kinda low in hz at the moment, like when the lcds were taking off?
    Lenny,

thanks a million for the opportunity to quote :D

If you are shopping in a month - whatever you do check back before you purchase as Sammy prices are all over the place at the moment - the current price is £849.95 / €1069.99.

We also have the LG47LM670 - its a bit more expensive at £999.95 but its a real beauty - I installed the 55" version yeaterday and it's a stunning TV - It's 400Hz Pmr against the Sammys 200 Hz and it really makes a difference - and the virtual frameless appearance of the LG is really beautiful (and it sounds damn well as well!)

Again do check back closer to the date - and we'll do our best to dig out the best deal..

ATVB,

John Mc

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

I am looking for a Samsung 40ES7000 or 40ES8000 together with a Samsung BD-E8900

The TV needs FreesatHD and FreeviewHD plus the smart stuff. Also how many 3D glasses does it come with?

Do these come with any Samsung offers?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sam.

Thanks for the post.

The Samsung UE40ES7000 is currently 1309 Euro including delivery. The ES8000 also comes with the 5 year and has 2 pairs of glasses also. The 7000 in my opinion is well worth the difference as there is practically no performance difference.

The BD-E8900 is currently £299.95 so you could claim £100 back from the price of the BD-E8900 if purchased within 28 days of the TV purchase.

The only issue that I have at the moment is that stock of the BDE is a disaster so I would have to look into getting one of these for you.

Let me know if this is of any interest.

Many thanks

Dave

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

How much would that be in GB£ for the Samasung 40 inch 7000 series TV?

How much to delivered to your shop in Dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Sam.

Thanks for the post and sorry for the delay.

The Samsung UE40ES7000 is currently £1049.95 and this comes with a 5 year warranty.

Delivery would be £29.95 but this would have to go directly to you as unfortunately we don't have a store in Dublin.

We do offer a pricebeat so let me know if you can get the TV with the 5 year warranty, delivered any cheaper than this.

Many thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.