Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caribbean Food Stall at the Sunday Market

Options
  • 12-10-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭

As a few of us were going off topic in the Creole thread about this stall, as suggested by Fishy Fish here is a new thread.

If you like caribbean food it's available in the market on Sunday. I know we don't have any Caribbean restaurants in Galway, so this is an option.

I have tried the Jellof rice and can recommend. It was yum. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

The market is a great place to wander on a sat- have to try this.... Is he there on a Sunday as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

I;m gonna try it in the morning - sounds yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It says Sunday in the title folks ;)

I always get some boerewors when at the market. Yum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

Too bad they're not their both Sat and Sun. If I'm going to check out the market I usually go Sat as more is open.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

thanks biko. would have been wandering around there all day tomorrow thinking I was going mad not finding it.

Pity not Saturday.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

sunday eh....dunno if I can justify going to the indian dude and the caribbean stall!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

biko wrote: »
    It says Sunday in the title folks ;)

I always get some boerewors when at the market. Yum.

So it does!! Haha sorry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Mactard wrote: »
    sunday eh....dunno if I can justify going to the indian dude and the caribbean stall!

The Indian guy was still going strong at 8pm last Sunday so maybe you can have one for lunch and one for dinner if he stays late this week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just chatted to the owner and she said she won't be there tomorrow, sorry folks.
    Should be there next weekend though.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Oliver_Ahern

Sounds fantastic! Looking forward to heading down next weekend and enjoying some beautiful Carribean food. Was in the Carribean last year and loved some of the curry/rice, seaford/rice dishes they eat. Fresh, vibrant and tasty food! :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement