Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P90X Workout???

Options
  • 12-10-2012 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭

Whats up guys, I don't know if I'm posting in the right forum here but you can move it if its not. I've had a few friends recently tell me about this P90X 90 day workout and talking about how great the results can be if you stick to it. However in the workout there is a lot to do with weight loss and Im 11 stone/154ib at 6ft so I would be more interested on putting on muscle weight rather then stripping weight off. Imm just wondering would this type of workout be suitable for someone like me??? oh and if you guys have heard that its pretty much a scam or not let me know.

Cheers in advance :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭long range shooter

lcrcboy wrote: »
    Whats up guys, I don't know if I'm posting in the right forum here but you can move it if its not. I've had a few friends recently tell me about this P90X 90 day workout and talking about how great the results can be if you stick to it. However in the workout there is a lot to do with weight loss and Im 11 stone/154ib at 6ft so I would be more interested on putting on muscle weight rather then stripping weight off. Imm just wondering would this type of workout be suitable for someone like me??? oh and if you guys have heard that its pretty much a scam or not let me know.

If you look to gain mass,i think there is better alternatives out there.
    Better if you try a strenght program like starting strenght or 5x5, combined with eating alot on a proper diet,or simply go GOMAD,gallon of milk a day.
    You will gain mass on PX90 as well,but it takes alot longer,and i think the PX90 is better suited if you are looking to loose weight,since its more of a fitness program rather than strenght.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

However in the workout there is a lot to do with weight loss and Im 11 stone/154ib at 6ft so I would be more interested on putting on muscle weight rather then stripping weight off.

Then it is not what you are looking for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 DAINGNE

Weight training & a caloric surplus for you

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

P90x is very fitness based so you will probably lose a bit of weight while doing it.

Check out bodybuilding.com. Specifically this page. Pick a program that suits your needs and follow it.

Advertisement