Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Balrothery mobile phone coverage

Options
  • 12-10-2012 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

hey just wondering which provider everyone is with im on o2 and the 3g is nonexistent where i am signal not great either anyone recommend a good network to be on in balrothery ?

cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I'm with o2 and have no problems "well with coverage I have no problems":D

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jjspine

Ye it's strange because mine is fairly bad and just outta contract so wanna make sure there isn't a better network before I go into another contract

• Registered Users Posts: 42 PurplePoodle

I'm on Meteor and the signal is pretty rubbish in Balrothery :( I had 3 bars a minute ago, now I have no service and I don't think I ever get 3G here.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭jjspine

Cool well that's them out the window !

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭kaahooters

Balrothery is a bit if a weird one, i was with O2 and got 1-3 bars, meteor was 1-2 bars and missed load of calls.

I'm now with three, and get full coverage on 2g and 2-3 bars on 3G. Vodafone and three share towers so Vodafone should be the same as three.

• Advertisement
Advertisement