Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend air-to-water (aerothermal) supplier / consultant in north-west?

Options
  • 12-10-2012 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

I have an air-to-water underfloor heating system installed and operating in my house in Sligo. It has given ongoing problems due to poor installation in the first place, 5 years ago. Now the compressor is giving trouble. The sole agent for the brand has quoted €2,000 to replace it, which seems very excessive to me. Also, this sole agent has not been able to demonstrate that he has the know-how to sort the system out to be honest.

I would love to get someone in who actually knows what they are talking about to advise me on what needs to be done to sort things out once and for all.

Any recommendations?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭froshtyv

What make is your current Heat pump?

What sort of problems were you having prior to the compressor giving trouble?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 280 ✭✭engineermike

<SNIP>

Self pimpage on this site can lead to a person being muffled which is a most unpleasant experience. PMs please.

Advertisement